Thursday 23 July 2009

Collaborative Law. What will we talk about?

I continue to work within collaborative law, helping divorcing and separating couples to communicate with each other to reach a solution.

My Youtube video introducing the concept of Collaborative Law can be found here and is helping people to understand how the process works.

Many people do not understand however exactly what is discussed within the collaborative meetings.

I have prepared the mindmap below to assist in that regard. Click on the "Maximise" button to open the full mindmap in a separate window. Alternatively you can zoom out (a bit) or click anywhere on the map and drag it about.



The items on the left are predominantly procedural. The first collaborative meeting often concentrates on these points.

The points on the right are more content based. Their emphasis and the extent to which they are explored will vary from case to case, and meeting to meeting depending upon where the clients' concerns lie.

I hope that this is helpful. If you would like more information then please do not hesitate to contact me. You can find me at www.mogers.co.uk or www.twitter.com/neildenny

Incidentally, I can recommend the www.mindmeister.com mindmapping facility for ease of use.





No comments: